Stats
Trailer truck Box

Notes

=== Information in English ===Front axle: Steering; Tyre profile left: 10%; Tyre profile right: 10%Rear axle 1: Tyre profile left inner: 20%; Tyre profile left outer: 25%; Tyre profile right outer: 20%; Tyre profile right outer: 20%Rear axle 2: Lift axle; Tyre profile left: 5%; Tyre profile right: 5%Dimensions of cargo space: 800 x 245 x 275 cmHeight of cargo floor: 110 cm=== Informationen auf Deutsch ===Vorderachse: Gelenkt; Reifen Profil links: 10%; Reifen Profil rechts: 10%Hinterachse 1: Reifen Profil links innnerhalb: 20%; Reifen Profil links außen: 25%; Reifen Profil rechts innerhalb: 20%; Reifen Profil rechts außen: 20%Hinterachse 2: Liftachse; Reifen Profil links: 5%; Reifen Profil rechts: 5%Abmessungen des Laderaums: 800 x 245 x 275 cmHöhe der Ladefläche: 110 cm=== Informatie in het Nederlands ===In combination with trailer sommer from 2003TextileVooras: Meesturend; Bandenprofiel links: 10%; Bandenprofiel rechts: 10%Achteras 1: Bandenprofiel linksbinnen: 20%; Bandenprofiel linksbuiten: 25%; Bandenprofiel rechtsbinnen: 20%; Bandenprofiel rechtsbuiten: 20%Achteras 2: Liftas; Bandenprofiel links: 5%; Bandenprofiel rechts: 5%Afmetingen laadruimte: 800 x 245 x 275 cmHoogte laadvloer: 110 cm
Référence parc : TC74405,
Année de construction : 2012,
Nombre de roues motrices : 2,
Informations pneus ou train de chaînes : 315/60 R22.5, linksbuiten: 10%, rechtsbuiten: 10%, 315/60 R22.5, linksbinnen: 20%, rechtsbinnen: 20%, linksbuiten: 25%, rechtsbuiten: 20%, 315/60 R22.5, linksbuiten: 5%, rechtsbuiten: 5%,
Nombre d'essieux : 3,
Longueur totale : 11m,
Largeur hors-tout : 3m,
Suspension d'essieu,
Roue de secours,
Dimensions : 1065 x 250 x 400 cm,
Stores,
Suspension : Pneumatique,
Visière pare-soleil,
Spoilers,
Chargeur de cds,
Longueur de chargement : 8m,
Autoradio,
Encombrement en hauteur : 4m,
Type de transmission : Mécanique,
Type de transmission : Handgeschakeld,
Lecteur CD,
Couchette chauffeur,
Frein à disque,
Vitres électriques,
Longueur de chargement maximale : 8000mm,
Tempomat,
Cruise control,
Vitres électriques,
Type d'intérieur : Autre,
Type de pneus : JumelésAddress :
Bruggesteenweg 225
Hooglede - 8830
België

You are interested in this vehicle ?

Don’t wait any longer, get in touch with the company BVBA THETRUCKCOMPANY to know more right now !
By this hire company
Similar ads